Monday, May 28, 2018

Upcoming Events

I've just updated my calendar and I thought I'd share where you can create with me in person or be inspired by a live or video event.  I also have an upcoming Craft Fair.  
You can find all my upcoming events on my website -Missy Bolinger- Stampin Up or 

So here is a quick listing with some details-


May 28- 8 PM Facebook live - Farewell to retiring products 
May 31- Last Day to place your order from the 2017-2018 catalog
June 1- 7 PM Create with me live on Facebook  - Featuring New Products
June 6- Welcome to the New Class 7-9PM
June 16- Hog & Honey Festival @ Dill"s Tavern 12-5PM
June 23- Creative Escape Day 10AM- 9PM
June 29- Creative Watercolor 6:30- 8:30

Details are on my website or Facebook page - RSVP and Prepayment are required by date listed on the event page.  

Hope you join me for these events!
Blessings,
Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...