Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Creative Life


I was searching Pinterest the other day and I saw this-




Anyone who has been to my home knows that when I'm creating it cannot be contained to one room.
Please tell me that I'm not alone!  

I'm gearing up for a big challenge - I'll be posting everyday in June on my blog - some days there will be videos, some days will be projects I create , some day it will be papercrafting goodness and I'll even share my everyday with you all!  If there is something you'd like to see you need to leave a comment.  The 2nd part of my challenge is I'll be posting 2 times each day on my facebook page.  I promise it will all be different posts.  I hope you check out both - tell me what you think and share the love of crafting!
Have a creative and blessed day!


Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...