Friday, September 15, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Special

Love to craft and create, but never seem to have the time?  Have you heard of Paper Pumpkin?  It's a once a month all inclusive kit.  It might be greeting cards, gift packaging, home decor  or tags.  Here  is one of the past card kits-

SU is coordinating Oct. & Nov. Kits for Holiday Cards and Gift Giving!



Watch the video about the upcoming Oct. & Nov. Paper Pumpkin Kits




Just go to my Paper Pumpkin and select me as your demonstrator.  I'll have a day in Oct and November to assemble and show you lots of alternative ideas!
Questions: Contact me!

Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...