Thursday, September 14, 2017

2017 SU Holiday Catalog Product Spotlight- Pick a Pumpkin Bundle

 It's time for our 5th new product spotlight- hope you have been inspired!  If there is a product we didn't highlight leave a comment and you might see it in a future post.

Today we are featuring the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle!  This bundle can be found on page 50 of the Holiday catalog and features these pumpkins and Jack-O-lantern faces.

The above samples are from the Holiday Catalog.

Now on to my project:


I love to decorate my porch for fall and this card makes me think if my porch.

The brick background is created with our Embossing paste. So simple to use and with our reinkers you can create any color!  Love adding the Gold foil to give my projects a pop and the Cooper Trim adds another texture and color.  Fall colors for the pumpkins, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze





Greeting is from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set.  Hope you enjoyed my project!


Hop over to Janet Wakeland's Blog and see what she created!

If you live in the US and would like more information leave me a comment and I'll follow up or to order any of the products please click on my SHOP Now button.


Blessings, Missy



8 comments:

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...