Sunday, November 6, 2016

Onstage 2016

I'm back!!  I spent the weekend in Secaucus, NJ attending OnStage - a training event hosted by Stampin' Up.  What a fabulous  weekend.  Time connecting with friends from all over. A chance to see and create with NEW Products!!  and Prize patrol. I came home with 4 new stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions Catalog that will be available in Jan.  I've placed my order for several more new stamps sets, paper and embellishments tonight so I can start creating samples for upcoming classes and events.  Can't wait to start showing you some sneak peeks later this week!!  


Loved the table decorations - Our theme was Celebrating YOU !  Bottom picture is my roommate  for this event and friend Jenn who lives in CT.    

Hope you have a creative day!
Blessings,
Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...