Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October Paper Pumpkin

Stampin Up offers a monthly craft-in-the-mail subscription kit.  It's always a surprise- and most kits can be completed in 30 minutes.  All supplies are included (except snips) so it's a great option for on-the-go crafting, college students, young artists, older family members or anyone!  Have you tried it yet?

Well here is my kit this month....




This kit makes 8 shaker cards - and includes the cardstock bases, envelopes, die cut pieces to embellish, bakers twine, adhesive, an ink spot and an exclusive stamp set.


Here are the pieces as I'm creating.



And a finished card!  Now to create some alternative projects.

Think you're not crafty or don't want a lot of stuff- then Paper Pumpkin is for you!

Watch my events on my facebook page (Creative Blessings with Missy) for an upcoming night in Nov.to try Paper Pumkin for FREE!



I hope to hear from you!  Leave a comment of what you'd like to see, what posts you like or don't, just let me know you read my post, lol.

Creative Blessings~  Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...