pinterest

Thursday, October 8, 2015

RemARKable Blog Tour - Holiday Bundles

Welcome back to this month's RemARKable Blog Tour!  Time to show you another Holiday Catalogue Bundle!  I know it's not Halloween yet, but I'm creating samples for an upcoming Holiday Craft Class - and you get a sneak peak!  

The Bundle I'm creating with is the Reason for the Season Stamp Set and the Festive Flower Builder Punch #140847  $33.00.








This bundle is so versatile!    The stamp set can be used as a watercolor image or 2 step stamped to add the outlines.  Love the greetings in the set too!  The punch is so easy to use and I can see lots of punch art being created with the shapes on this punch.


Here's my first card for my Holiday Craft Class










Supplies:  Bundle from above - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry Cardstock, Home for Christmas DSP, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Ink. Tags & Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Glue Dots




Ready for the next sample?  I'm really excited to share this one with you!!!!













It's a gift bag, with an insert - could hold a gift card, cash or a small piece of jewelry.  The insert is lifted out by the ribbon tab- this could be used in Project Life or hung on your tree.  The best part is what the treat bag is made out of - yep it's die cut from our glassine sheets!!








Supplies used- Reason for the season Stamp Set, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Shimmering White Cardstock, Glassine Sheets, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Old Olive, & Cherry Cobbler Ink, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Snail Adhesive, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot


I hope you enjoyed my bundle creations!  If you are on Pinterest, feel free to Pin any of my photos from above!  I love comments also!  

Thanks for dropping by- Blessings, Missy

Next stop Tamra-p2QFfC-wc







This month's line-up:

1 comment:

  1. This is such favorite blog looking too much option for traveling visit here tatkal yatra tour booking

    ReplyDelete