Friday, September 25, 2015

100 Day Challenge!

2015 has been a year of change for me in all areas of my life!  I decided to challenge myself creativity and share my talent to brighten others days!  I started a hundred day challenge!  On Wednesday 9/23/15 - I started mailing a card a day- each card will be totally created by me and each one will be different!  So today is day 3!  I will try to blog 2 or 3 times a week with pictures of the cards I create.  My goal is to bring a smile and let my friend, family and customers know that they are loved and appreciated!  I hope you will stop back often to follow my journey.  I will also be posting photos and just a line or two daily on my business facebook page (Creative Blessings with Missy - make sure to like my page and leave a comment or two!)

Here are the first three cards that went in the mail this week-

   Day 1- Acorny Thank You Stamp Set - Love the bright fall colors of this card!



 Day 2-Thankful  Forest Friends Stamp Set and Woodland Textured Embossing Folder


Day 3- Market Fresh Stamp Set and Market Fresh DSP - Love, Love, Love this stamp set and Paper!!!
Quick and Easy cards - created this card in less than 15 minutes last night from start to finish!


Don't you love adding little touches - the doodles are from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set!





3 days complete!  97 more cards to create and mail- hope you stop back and follow my journey!  If you are on pinterest feel free to pin my photos and if I inspired you case away!  
If you are interested in creating with me check out my class schedule  or click on the shop 24/7 link to purchase any of the products needed for these or any projects!  

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Blessings, Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...