Sunday, February 19, 2017

Easter in February?

Temps in the high 50's here in PA in Feb?  While not the normal- I'm loving it (not a cold weather gal!)  Warmer temps have me spring cleaning and thinking of spring projects- so when my friend Deb and I got together to create we decided to start on some Easter items.  Starting today and for the next 10 days (or more) we'll be sharing some Easter treats, home decor and more! We have a facebook page together called Creative Duo- have you checked it out?  Stop by there and like our page!
We decided to use the Basket Bunch Bundle from the Occasions Catalog.  Have you seen this set- it is so cute!


We'll start off with treats - we have these great cello bags that we created toppers for....here is my first one- these are simple and quick to create.

'

Here's a close up of the topper-


These little bunnies are so adorable!

Do you create treats for the holidays?  A little chocolate can make someone's day!


Ready to place an order you can shop my website 24/7 or contact me to place your order.




Blessings, Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...