Monday, August 8, 2016

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Love this time of year- summer is in full swing- warm weather, sunshine, busy days with family and friends and time to start creating for the Holidays!  

Look what came this week- 


Yes my Holiday Catalog Pre-order has arrived- new stamp sets with matching punches and dies, new Designer Series Paper, ribbon and embellishments!  

I've started creating with the Halloween products and can I say OMG!  I will have the class schedule out shortly along with a first time tutorial that will be available with 12 projects!  Also working on some videos!  


I'd love to know what you would like to see- please leave me a comment!
Looking forward to creating with you!

Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...