Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Holiday Catalog is coming


Do you create for the holidays?  Cards, Packaging. Tags, Gifts?  

I love creating treats for Halloween, Table favors for Thanksgiving and Cards, packaging, tags and gifts for Christmas!  SO this is my favorite time of the year!

The 2018 Holiday catalog goes live on Sept 5th, but I have copies I love to share so you can create your shopping list now.  If you do not have a demonstrator that you work with I'd love to see that you receive a free catalog.  I'm here to help you create and I'll be posting some exclusive on- line classes for Sept, Oct and Nov as well as some in-person socials to create with me.  
I hope you will add a little handmade to your Holiday Season!




Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...