pinterest

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Remarkable Blog Tour- Spring Has Sprung

Welcome to the April RemARKable Blog Tour - it's springtime and we have so many great stamps, papers and accessories to create with it was difficult to decide on a project!  When the Occasions Catalog was release I know I had to have this bundle-


I created cute treats for Easter using the triangle box - bunnies and peeps came to life!
But I knew that I wanted to do something with the stamp set.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Facebook group I belong to (sorry I didn't write the original creators name and cannot find the post) My friend Deb and I cased the card last weekend at a 3 day crafting retreat.  




It;so stinkin cute!!!  Well after we each finished this card we couldn't stop.  We decided to create a dog card.  I turned my dog into a childhood cartoon character that I loved-




That's right it's Underdog to save the day!!!
Well the possibilities are endless, but here was our third card - 








A super cute frog on a lilly pad!  

Which is your favorite?  What would you create?  If you are local watch  for a class to create these cards in May!


Blessings, Missy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that little elephant nearly stole my heart. Tooooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing. Your card selection is the best I've seen with this set.

    ReplyDelete