Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pop Up Box Card

I tried something new Friday night  - Pop Up Box card.  I've seen them all over pinterest and like them, but haven't taken the time to create one.  Here is my first attempt - leave a comment below and let me know what you think.





Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Watercolor Wings, Butterfly Basics
Paper- Marina Mist and Whisper White Cardstock- Color Collection DSP pack-Subtles- Window Sheets
Ink- Marina Mist, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Other- Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterfly Thinlits, Label Bracket Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch



Feel free to pin, share and leave comments!

Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...