Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sneak Peek Week - Cherry On Top

Sneak Peek Week on my blog!!!  Spent some time creating with new products!  One of the perks of joining Stampin' Up is being able to pre-order new products- I love this perk the most,  Can't wait for new paper, stamp sets, in-colors, ribbon and other products.  We have select items we can pre-order the month before the annual catalog goes live.  

So, today I want to share my favorite new DSP paper pack - Cherry on Top!  (DSP- Designer Series Paper)   The paper packs are 6" x 6"and include 48 sheets of double sided printed paper- 4 of each double sided print.  This pack includes birthday and sweet themed prints in the following colors: Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White.    


Here are the two cards I created - both use the same layout and stamp set.  Love how the paper adds to the greeting!
 Clean, simple and quick to create!  I love the color combinations and the new greeting stamp set.  Envelopes match the card- just that extra step to show you care!  Check out my class schedule to create with me in my studio or virtual card kits in the mail!  More details on my virtual classes to be announced later this week.  I'm really excited to share this program with everyone!


Please feel free to pin my creations and CASE away!  I also love to hear your comments!  


Supplies used: Happy Birthday Everyone Stamp Set (new Hostess set), Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder,  DSP- Cherry on Top Paper Pack,  Ink- Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White Envelopes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Trimmer and Snail Adhesive


Blessings,   Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...