Monday, March 16, 2015

Mother's Love

One of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasion Mini is "Mother's Love".  I'm sharing three cards I created using this set.



Don't you just love them!  
I'm starting something new for my customers- anyone that places a $50 order in person or online from today till March 31 will receive these three cards and matching envelopes as a thank you from me!  Don't forget that with your $50 order you will also be able to pick a Free Sale A Bration item!

What is your favorite set from the Occasions Mini?  I'd love for you to leave a comment!

Blessings,  Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...