Monday, January 5, 2015

Have you received this from Stampin' Up??




The new Occacions and Sale A Bration catalogs go live tomorrow!   Have you received yours?  
New stamps, paper, ribbon, embellishments, dies and kits - everything you need to be creative in 2015! 
Plus, for every $50 purchase you get to choose a free product of your choice from the SAB catalog!  Who doesn't love free!!!  Don't forget that I'm hosting two FREE events this week to kick off the new products - info and RSVP's on my facebook page - Creative Blessings with Missy. or website - Missybolinger.stampinup.net.  


I'll have lots of samples to share with you, so stop back!

Blessings,

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...