Thursday, August 7, 2014

Super Excited!!! New Blog site!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!  I've so excited and have so much to share with you!  I just received my new order and I am a HAPPY SHOPPER!  Do you want to see what I've been creating?
Fall is around the corner so sharing a sneak peak of something I created.


Don't you love the colors, the new stamp set and the new paper! I have the new Holiday Catalog and would love to share it with you.  Just leave me a comment and I send you a copy.  
Mark you calendar for Saturday August 30th - to see the new products and create 3 projects!  It's a FREE event and I'd love to have you stop by.  More details to follow.

Don't forget this month special with the Big Shot-


Blessings,

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...